Our new online system is the culmination of five months of hard work, including creating over 200 task codes, 4000 elements of work and holding nationwide training workshops. The new platform speeds up the connection process and is the realisation of a long-held dream of a paperless office for our Head of Construction (West), Dave Richards. This new mobile application will manage:
- The preparation of work instructions
- Completion of on-site work instructions and associated documentation by Craft teams, including drawings and photographic evidence
- Provision of an on-line document library
- Tools and equipment database
- Vehicle check lists
Information is sent directly to the office, from 30+ tablets, by the Project Managers, Scheduling Team and our guys on site. Integration links to iDNO allow the instant transfer of energisation data, allowing any problems to be dealt with efficiently.
Our clients can:
- get their projects energised faster with flexible plot call-off
- have access to site diagrams
- keep tabs on site expenditure with timely invoicing.
“Our teams have already embraced this new technology, which speeds up the connection process and should improve our efficiency and help us to provide an even more flexible service to our clients,” says Dave.