We are looking for a Gas and Water Administrator to support the Gas & Water Operations team in the construction of new multi-utility infrastructure and connections.
About the Role:
As our Gas and Water Administrator you will need to have strong organisational skills, confidence using Microsoft Excel, be tenacious and possess good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as administrative support to the Gas/Water Operations Team.
- Assist in maintaining the documentation for our gas and water accreditations (GIRS/WIRS)
- Collate performance statistics for monthly KPI reporting.
- Assist in maintaining training and skills database for Gas/Water staff and operatives (including SCO database).
- Liaise with HSEQ and Learning & Development regarding the monitoring of craft competencies and training.
- Assist with management of project documentation returns to enable project closure and Asset Value claims.
- Liaise closely with the Asset Value claims team to ensure completion information is timely and accurate.
- Assist with arranging and logging all Gas/Water related Plant Hire.
- Record all Routine Operation, Non-Routine Operation and Permit to Work documentation.
- Record all Pressure Reduction Installations.
- Record all Water Board Notifications to Work and Request Forms
- Monitor and pursue Analysis Reponses from Water Boards following testing and chlorination.
- Assist with the recording & management of all CSEP Completion files to ensure a good standard of quality & consistency.
- Assist in arranging commercial meter orders, installs and relevant documentation.
- Carry out other administrative duties as required by the Gas Operations Manager.
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of Health Safety & Quality at all times
- Work within UKPS Policies and Procedures.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work well in a team and equally on own initiative
- Good people skills, managing the expectations of internal stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and work well under pressure.
- IT literacy – specifically in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
In return for your hard work and dedication we can offer you:
- Competitive starting salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day a year after two complete years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Death in Service Insurance (3x salary)
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful probation)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme