We are looking for a Learning and Development Administrator to ensure the effective planning, co-ordination and delivery of internal and external training across the business is maintained through supportive and collaborative administration.
About the Role:
Key tasks and responsibilities of the Learning and Development Administrator role:
- Administer and facilitate orientation days and inductions, working closely with the HR Department and relevant line managers to ensure individual needs are met
- Work with the L&D team and Technical Trainer to arrange induction and refresher training courses as required
- Administer and continuously review appropriate modules for the e-learning system and design with the relevant stakeholders
- Issue e-learning to relevant individuals and track completion
- Administer and deliver internal training on soft skills and internal processes as required (e.g. time management, appraisal training)
- Help Co-ordinate internal systems training as required, FocalPoint, SelectHR)
- Help Provide coaching and development support to line managers and individual employees as required
- Help Source external training, liaising directly with vendors to identity appropriate courses and secure preferential rates
- Manage all logistical and practical requirements for training sessions, e.g. booking meeting rooms, arranging travel and accommodation, sending out invites and preparing handouts etc.
- Manage all professional development memberships and qualification paperwork, working closely with the Tech Ops Co-ordinator.
- Ensure all training is logged and kept updated in SelectHR
- Conduct other essential duties as given by the L&D manager, supervisor, and team as appropriate.
What we are looking for:
Core Competencies / Skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and manage stakeholders effectively
- Ability to organise workload, prioritise and manage conflicting demands
- Drive to continuously improve and identify opportunities to add value
- Ability to use Microsoft systems and applications
- Administrative experience, preferably within an L&D team for at least 2 years.
- Experience of communicating on all levels across a business.
- Preferably a level 2 in either business and administration, or a relevant learning and development qualification.
In return for your hard work and dedication we can offer you:
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day a year after two complete years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Life Insurance (3x salary)
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful probation)
- Employee Assistance Programme