We are currently looking for a Multi-Utility Coordinator (New Works) to join our growing Multi-Utility department at our Stonehouse Office to efficiently organise and plan the installation of new onsite Electricity, Gas, Water and Fibre mains infrastructure and services to meet customer requirements.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the Multi-Utility Coordinator (New Works) role is to efficiently organise and plan the installation of new onsite Electricity, Gas, Water and Fibre mains infrastructure and services to meet customer requirements. This includes following all internal processes and preparing the onsite works, inclusive of labour, plant, materials and authorisations.
- Liaise in a clear and timely manner with customers and internal staff via approved systems, emails and phone calls
- The main responsibility is to process requests for installation of mains and/or service connections on residential (and commercial) projects within departmental SLA’s.
- Produce clear and concise work instructions for direct labour and subcontract craft teams using UKPS’ works management system
- Ensure that works are requested in line with process and that customers are managed from start to finish (i.e. from call off to completed works)
- Ensure the accurate and timely updating of the MU master spreadsheet.
- Coordination of onsite materials for regional MU projects ensuring that stock is managed and controlled, reducing wastage.
- Determine materials required and raise purchase orders for regional MU projects as required.
- Liaise with the Scheduling team to programme appropriate site staff to carry out MU Site Works.
- Liaise with Change Control Team for regional MU projects regarding CVRs and follow the process through to completion.
- Create operational paperwork for FM174s, FM144s, RO requests and requests for mains water connections.
- Assist with completing relevant water paperwork for all regional MU project water authorities for service connections.
- Liaise with MU Site Managers regarding site queries and amendments.
- Carry out other administrative duties as required by the MU Site Works Team Leader.
What we are looking for:
Experience / Knowledge:
- A strong approach to customer service
- Commercial awareness
- Well organised
- Strong communications skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Ability to work within a team
- Previous experience in the utility sector.
- Previous administration or coordination experience
You will need to possess strong organisational skills, be conscientious and have great attention to detail, be tenacious and demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day a year after two complete years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Death in Service Insurance (3x salary)
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful probation)
- 24/7, 365 days a year confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work scheme