Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Multi-Utility Team Co-ordinator to join our team at our new office in Hayes. This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00 (with 30 minutes for lunch).
About the Role:
The main purpose of the Multi-Utility Team Co-ordinator, Hayes, role is to organise the installation of new onsite Electricity, Gas, Water and Fibre mains infrastructure and services to meet customer requirements.
- Liaise in a clear and timely manner with customers and internal staff to manage requests for installation of mains and/or service connections on predominantly residential new build projects.
- Produce works packs for sub-contractors and direct labour teams using our works system (BORIS)
- Assist in collating performance statistics for monthly KPI reporting.
- Ensure the accurate and timely updating of the online customer portal on the UKPS website.
- Manage completed project documentation returns to enable project closure and Asset Value claims.
- Liaise with the Asset Value claims team to ensure completion information is timely and accurate.
- Process sub-contractor orders and paperwork and ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Carry out other administrative duties as required by the Multi-Utility Team Leader.
- Liaise with the Streetworks team with regards to any works which require notices under the New Roads and Streetworks Act (NRSWA).
- Coordination of project materials.
- Raise purchase orders & reconcile with invoices.
- Raise CVR’s where required for in readiness for authorisation prior to issuing.
- Liaise with the Scheduling team to programme appropriate site staff to carry out Multi Utility Site Works
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of Health Safety & Quality at all times
- Work within UKPS Policies and Procedures.
What we are looking for:
- Previous administration experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience within the utility sector in a construction administration role is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Well organised
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, particularly Excel
- Ability to work well in a team
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day a year after two complete years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Life Insurance (3x salary)
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful probation)
- Employee Assistance Programme