We are currently looking for a Streetworks Administrator to join our team at our Head Office in Stonehouse. This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00 (with 30 minutes for lunch).
About the Role:
The main purpose of the Streetworks Administrator role is to support the Streetworks Team and assist the requirements of the Construction department. You will need to have strong organisational skills and be tenacious with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Support with cable ordering
- Procure the necessary stat plans for individual projects
- Conduct highway searches and extent of highway adoption.
- Carry out other administrative duties as required by the National Civils Manager
- Assist with Electronic Transfer of Notices/Section 50 applications
- Raise purchase orders for project managers and site engineers. Monitor order, deliveries,
- reconcile with invoices.
- Organise commercial fleet maintenance and servicing, from mileage sheets and work schedule
- Take calls for company and construction department
- Arrange parking and hotel bookings for remote staff
- Produce weekly whereabouts for subcontractors
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of Health Safety & Quality at all times
- Work within UKPS Policies and Procedures.
- Any other duties as may be required.
What we are looking for:
- Administrative experience
- Multiutility industry experience
- Work planning experience
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team within a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator with high levels of attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Good people skills, managing the expectations of stakeholders
- IT Literate
- Time management skills and ability to multi task
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day a year after two complete years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Life Insurance (3x salary)
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful probation)
- Employee Assistance Programme